Do you want to help but don’t know how?
Become a Dysautonomia Awareness Ambassador!
Awareness Ambassadors are needed in the following areas:
- Medical Ambassadors: Physician awareness and education
- Political Ambassador: Federal, State, and Local Proclamations, Lobbying
- Community Ambassador: Initiate media interest, awareness events, and fundraisers
- Educational Ambassador: Help students navigate disability services while promoting awareness at the schools, also creating a platform to allow this generation of Dysautonomia patients become the next generation of Dysautonomia professionals
- Blogging Ambassador: Bloggers can contact us if interested in guest posting for TADA.
We are always open for more ideas and suggestions! If you have questions or would like to become a TADA Dysautonomia Awareness Ambassador please email us at TexasDysautonomiaAwareness@gmail.com.